Friday, September 28, 2012

It Takes a Village to Build a Rome

We would like to thank my future neighbor Nadese for stopping by our lot to check the progress of our home yesterday.  I was pleasantly surprised at the progress.  I can't wait to check it out in person tomorrow.  We have some nice neighbors and everyone is looking out for each other and their homes.  I plan to reciprocate the favor for my future neighbors as well.  We are truly blessed and thankful that we are moving into such a family oriented neighborhood.  I will post pictures of our visit tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, you are quite welcome! My goal was to catch those guys in action! I believe I have 5 more pictures to send to you. They are showing the progression of the guys movement in each picture. They may appear to be the same, but they are not! They made some more progress on our LOT yesterday, so I will be stopping by again to see what they do to our LOT today--don't want to miss a thing! I am a photography--so I must have pictures. lol

    I agree we have some really nice neighbors in our community and I feel blessed to be apart of it.

    BTW--my name is spelled NADASE :-) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, Shay-Rod! How was your visit today at your LOT? A LOT has changed!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Nadase a lot has changed. We were pleasantly surprised.

    ReplyDelete